Fonticulus Fides

Friday, May 07, 2004

I really do want to blog something...

...but I'm short on time this week & every time I sit down to do it, I get interupted. Sorry! Let's see how fast I can type...

More on Terri Schiavo

I haven't been as diligent as I should be in praying for Terri. Terri's Law has been ruled unconstitutional. However, that doesn't mean Michael can have her feeding tube removed. At least not yet. Please pray for Terri and all other folks who are trapped in such situations.

Thank goodness that's over!

Friends, I mean. I found few shows more morally bankrupt. I mean, didn't every single episode include extra-marital sex by one or more of the cast? Or maybe it was just the handful of episodes I caught. It was like peering into a co-ed fraternity house. Ick. Call me an old fuddy-duddy if you like, but I'm sorta happy it's off the air.

--Sparki

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home