Fonticulus Fides

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Thanks be to God!

Our Novena to the Miraculous Infant of Prague has been a lot more than nine days, but we are so thankful that the Lord has leaned His merciful ear in our direction. A couple of freelance checks came through just as we needed them, and my husband had two more sales for Lighthouse Catholic Media basically fall into his lap, plus the promised sale of a little music. We are still struggling for cash at the moment as those last three items have not been paid for yet, but we are making it by the skin of our teeth.

The paper slows production to every other week during the summer, so my checks for that will be much smaller, but I've picked up the annual project for my friend that I always do. And I am behind, unfortunately, but I hope to get caught up. I also have to get going on a story about a foster family for the upcoming issue of the paper. (They take in babies born in crisis situations until their parents either get straightened out or relinquish the babies for adoption -- cool, huh.) Plus I'm way behind on weeding my garden, teaching Zooey how to ride a two-wheeler without training wheels, etc., etc., etc...

But life is good, and I thank God for blessing us with the bit of extra income that we need.

--Sparki

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home