Fonticulus Fides

Friday, October 03, 2003

More begging for prayer on my part...

My mother-in-law just sent out a prayer request for our nephew, Branden, who is 8. This is my husband's sister's oldest boy, and he has been exhibiting some violent tendencies of late, in the form of fights at school and also, yesterday, self-strangulation. Branden has not had a particularly peaceful or consistent childhood -- I'm not up to explaining all the details for the moment. Not sure if any of this is at all related to the other family strife between my husband's brother and his wife. Honestly, I think some of this behavior is to be expected, all things considered. I just hope Branden's mom & stepfather can get him the help he needs. And I pray to God to help us all!

--Sparki

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home