Fonticulus Fides

Friday, May 21, 2004

Pentacost Novena, Day One

This was handed out at our parish yesterday following Mass for the Solemnity of the Assumption. The Novena was written by Rev. Msgr. T.J. Thorburn, JCL and received its Imprimatur from the Most Reverend Fabian W. Bruskewitz, our Bishop.

God the Holy Spirit, love of the Father and the Son, I consecrate to You now and forever my whole being: my heart and my will, my body and my soul, my thoughts and desires, my words and actions, my joys and sorrows, my life and my death. I also consecrate to You all who are dear to me, and all that I am and have, that You may rule over us and Your love guide us.

O Holy Spirit, You are the highest gift of God most high and giver of every good gift. Grant me I beseech You (mention your petition). May Your will be done in me and through me.


--Sparki

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home