Fonticulus Fides

Monday, August 08, 2005

Stories filed...

I got two done, and I think they're pretty okay. (Jeff will let all of us know if they aren't when he reads the paper, right Jeff?) The third one is on hold, because (a) I couldn't get a hold of the main priest who is involved with the topic, (b) I still have at least two other inteviews that never materialized and (c) my boss Fr. B is out of town and left the wrong editorial contents page with the editor, so she wasn't even expecting it. Or the other two. Actually, she thought the stories I have scheduled for the August 26 issue were arriving today. So nobody's mad. Yet. Fr. B might be miffed when he gets back. We'll see. I haven't had opportunity to disappoint him before now.

Zooey's birthday party was yesterday. I'll blog about that tomorrow, if I had time. I also forgot to blog about Edyn's party in late June, so I should do that, too.

Thanks for praying for me. The laundry awaits!

--Sparki

1 Comments:

  • I anxiously await the arrival of the next Southern Nebraska Register at my door...hehehe. I'm sure you did good kiddo.

    By Blogger Jeff, at 9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home