Fonticulus Fides

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

To the Anonymous Commentator:

For the record, I did respond to your comment, almost immediately, and defended my position in the comments box. I left the post up 48 hours, giving you ample time to check back and see whether or not I had responded, and then I deleted both yours and my comments because I don't enjoy publishing inaccurate statements about Catholicism on my blog.

Your last comment on another thread was rejected for foul language.

You are welcome to comment on my blog, as long as you are respectful and pony up your name or a handle that you use elsewhere on the Internet. Anonymity doesn't fly with me, sorry. Give yourself a name and keep it respectful, and I will be happy to dialogue with you as much as you want.

And by the way, I only have like three people who read my blog, so if you're on some sort of a pro-choice campaign, this really isn't the place to do it. There are lots of blogs that have much, much, MUCH higher readership. Or you could start a blog of your own and make whatever statements you like to your heart's content.

--Sparki

5 Comments:

  • I think I'm glad I missed that.

    Count me a loyal one of your readers, however many there are!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:22 PM  

  • Thanks, RO!

    I think it was just some bored high school kid trying to stir up trouble, but it's my blog and if I don't want filth or nasty & unfounded falsehoods about my religion on it, I don't have to have it.

    By Blogger Sparki, at 9:44 PM  

  • Some aren't content to confine that kind of nonsense to DailyKos. Hey, Neighbor.

    By Blogger Brother James, at 11:07 PM  

  • Hmmmm....I go away for a few days and I miss all the hullaballoo...count me among the loyal tha-deee. :)

    And local hellos to St. Jimbob!

    By Blogger Jeff, at 11:55 PM  

  • I'm a loyal reader too!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home