Fonticulus Fides

Friday, May 09, 2003

Giving the Friday Five a shot:

1. Would you consider yourself an organized person? Why or why not? Semi-organized. I have things organized in my head, but I don't have consistent systems for everything. For example, my kitchen cupboards are well-organized, but my pantry is not. My husband would say my clothes aren't organized at all, but they are in my head.

2. Do you keep some type of planner, organizer, calendar, etc. with you, and do you use it regularly? It's not with me at all times, but I do keep a planning calander & track lots of things with it. Not as well as I would like to, but well enough.

3. Would you say that your desk is organized right now?Not even close. Too busy to keep up on it these days.

4. Do you alphabetize CDs, books, and DVDs, or does it not matter?If it were only up to me, I'd alphabetize. But my husband groups things by category, and even though we've been married for almost 9 years, I've yet to master his categories. I have to hunt for stuff, or ask him. He almost always knows exactly where the books & CDs are.

5. What's the hardest thing you've ever had to organize?My cleaning schedule. Still not very good at it, and since I've been particularly busy lately, I have lost a lot of ground. Other than that, I used to work for this very nice lady at our local performing arts hall. She sold ads in the programme, and she had all her files set up according to who she went to high school with, who had been friends with her husband, who was battling a chronic illness, etc. I could never find files when I needed them, so I alphabetized everything, and she was astonished -- she'd never thought of doing such a thing!

Will try to get on and blog a bit tomorrow, but I may not get back until Monday. Stuff swimming around in my head, trying to work itself out...

Thanks for reading!

--Sparki

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home