Fonticulus Fides

Tuesday, March 30, 2004

Ugh...

I missed my patron saint's feast day! I just realized it was March 6. For some reason, I thought it was in November, but that's Zooey's patron (St. Hubert) and Edyn's (St. Elisabeth of Hungary).

Well, better late than never, I guess. You can read more about St. Agnes of Prague and why I chose her as my patron. I'm one sloppy apprentice, though, I'll tell you what. I can't even remember her feast day!

Speaking of patron saints, Zooey has to learn the Guardian Angel prayer for kindergarden, so they are working on it at preschool. But the other day, he came up to me and said he didn't have a guardian angel, just St. Hubert. I tried to tell him he had both, and he was quite adament. St. Hubert was all he needed to pray for him.

I need to read up more on guardian angels so I can explain it better. Anybody have any good book recommendations? Maybe something at the preschool/kindergarden level I can put in Zooey's Easter basket?

--Sparki

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home