Fonticulus Fides

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Gosh!!!

My story about Father Peter Mitchell is up at Catholic.org!!! I snapped the photo, too. There were better ones -- I took a lot of him at his parish's grotto, which has a small-town charm to it -- but this is the one that he requested himself, showing off the parish name.

It's a bit edited -- shortened and rearranged for the purpose of the web site. They took out almost all the stuff about Father Mitchell's new role as pastor of two small-town parishes, but that was gravy for the local paper. Not newsworthy as much to the rest of the world, of course.

Well! I guess if you need a freelance writer for any Catholic publication, you know where to find me: sparki777 (at) yahoo (dot) com.

--Sparki

1 Comments:

  • That is wonderful news Sparki! Congratulations!!

    By Blogger Jeff, at 11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home