Fonticulus Fides

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Defeat of the Spam-Bots...

Okay, I think I might have solved the problem with the icky spam-bots. But it means a little more hassle for my three or four readers out there. From now on, if/when you comment, you'll get a word box and you have to type in the word you see in order to post. Sorry for the hassle, but I think we'll all be much happier than if we were reading about enlarging body parts or what not.

If you're having the same trouble and you are on Blogger, go to "settings" and then "comments" and opt "Yes" on the option to have a word box.

--Sparki

1 Comments:

  • Congrats! This is what I was advised to do also. :)

    I am honored to be one of three or four, however, I think you grossly underestimate your readership, o modest Sparki.

    By Blogger Jeff, at 10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home