Fonticulus Fides

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Update on Lola & my life as a journalist...

Lola is considerably better (thanks for asking, RO!). She's running around, getting into mischief and still trying to climb up on everything, so I guess that's a good sign. She is turning her head side-to-side a lot more comfortably, but still hesitant to tilt her face up. I'm thinking it's more pychological than physical, but still on wait-and-see mode.

Tonight, I get to travel to nearby Seward (where Saint Gregory the Great Seminary is) to cover Mark Shea's visit to Nebraska. I plan to interview him tomorrow sometime, but tonight, I will take photos of the talks and collect some names/numbers of people in the audience to interview.

I missed Amy Welborn's visit to Nebraska yesterday, mostly because she only spoke to the Legatus group, and the paper wasn't invited, then she left very early this morning. A disappointment -- I would have dearly loved to speak with her in person.

Last week, I interviewed Father Andrew Apostoli by telephone for the paper. I am starting to feel like a semi-important journalist!

--Sparki

2 Comments:

  • Wow, exciting stuff, Sparki. Glad to hear Lola is doing better.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:02 PM  

  • sounds like fun! sorry you missed Amy.

    By Blogger alicia, at 11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home