Fonticulus Fides

Tuesday, May 27, 2003

Okay, friends, help a new Catholic person out, will you?

Exactly what are one's options regarding one's patron saint's feast day? How are we to honor our patron saints on those particular days? Does one go to Mass? Make a special monetary offering? Try to do something the patron saint would have done if still languishing here on earth? Bake a "birthday" cake?

Seems like it would be a pity to do nothing but I'm not finding any sort of guidelines for what a person is to do. I'm sure somebody out there has some suggestions. Please e-mail them to me at sparki777 (at) yahoo (dot) com. I want to post them here in case there are other neophytes who are as hopelessly lost on the issue as I am.

Thanks in advance.

--Sparki

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home