Fonticulus Fides

Friday, March 05, 2004

Why Stain Removers are a Mom's Best Friend

Downtown after picking Zooey up from preschool, I saw two busloads of elementary school kids (3rd, 4th & 5th grade, I think) in matching white shirts and black pants (some skirts) filing into a spaghetti restaurant.

I still can't eat spaghetti while wearing a white shirt without staining it, and I'm 39 years old! I'm sure they're from an area Catholic school...they certainly had an alternative to the white shirts in their uniform code. If they are from North American Martyrs (the only school I know of to require black trousers/skirts), they also have burgundy and grey shirts...either of which would hide tomato sauce splatters much better.

Remind me of this when Zooey is old enough to go on field trips in matching shirts.

BTW, we're healthier for the most part. No more fevers. Just a lot of coughing. Laurel too, but she hasn't had a fever at all, her cough seems to be productive and she isn't having any trouble breathing. So I guess we're okay.

--Sparki

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home