Fonticulus Fides

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

So far, so good...

I got the advance from the publisher, so I was able to pay Zooey's fall semester. Also, she has a proofreading job for me that will pay $100.

Now just trying to "network" job leads for my husband. It's his birthday today, btw. I can't tell you how grateful I am for his life and for being his companion on the way. He is such a great guy -- smart, sincere, loving. I thank God for him every day, and I hope you will ask for the Lord's blessings upon him.

Please also say a prayer for his birthmother, who rejected the (illegal) abortion her mother and sister arranged for her and chose life! I know she always suffers the pain of losing him this time a year, so she could use some spiritual support.

--Sparki

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home