Fonticulus Fides

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

I shouldn't have to pay for something I find morally reprehensible.

Neither should you.

Dawn Eden was kind enough to point readers to this on-line petition to end tax-funded abortions. It only takes a second, so please go sign it.

I'll write more as soon as I can to let you know what's been going on. Short list: Lola's second birthday party, lots of time spent trying to get an interview with Bobby Schindler prior to the local Walk for LIfe (he was our keynote speaker), taking scads of pictures for THREE, count 'em, THREE photo essays in the paper, plus writing several articles, my husband trying to get his new job with Saint Joseph Communications going (pray, PLEASE!!!), etc., etc.

Back later! Or tomorrow or something...

--Sparki

1 Comments:

  • Sounds like you have been the good kind of busy. Hope it seems that way to you :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home