Fonticulus Fides

Monday, February 27, 2006

Laziness can cost you

I parked on the street on Friday afternoon because cousin M was babysitting and parked in the drive. After she left, I was just too lazy to pull the minivan into the drive. I thought about it before I went to bed, but again just felt too darn lazy.

Well, some joyriders smashed our driver's side mirror with a baseball bat -- ours and several other up and down the block. And ours is one of those fancy electric mirrors that you control from the dash. The part alone is $210!

Very costly, that laziness! Worse, I had that voice in my head nagging me to do it. I gotta listen to that voice more often. It's going to cost me seven stories for the Catholic paper just to buy the part...fume, fume, fume...

--Sparki

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home