Fonticulus Fides

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Please pray for Megan C.

She is the daughter of family friends and is struggling with a serious health issue. Her parents have taken all medical avenues and prayed and prayed and prayed to every saint they can think of and there has been utterly no progress. The family is drained and Megan's life still hangs in the balance. So if anybody out there reads this tired old blog of mine, please pray!

Comment capabilities have disappeared...

...which they've done before, but they've always come back until now. I guess I just have to accept the fact that they are probably gone for good. If you know of a good, free comments system, please click on the "e-mail me" link to the right and let me know about it. Or if you just want to say hi, you can e-mail me, too.

--Sparki

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home